Bellwood House, Bequia Estates, Bequia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
A very beautiful, chill out spot here above the harbour is home to a lovely family who designed the house.
Built over two levels with one bedroom off the living room and two downstairs, this house has outstanding harbour views and mature gardens.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 reception
Elevated for spectacular sea and Grenadines views
Large open plan living room and dining room with ocean views
Out door dining terrace
Caribbean Vintage Style
Sea View Balconies
Beach and Restaurants/Bar at 1.5 km
Tennis courts at 3 km
Constructed area: 3,000 sq. ft
Plot area: 1 acre (All measurements are approximate)
Access road is fairly steep and could need work for those who need easy access.
Full main water and electricity supplied.
The property has very good adjacencies with protected views due to the elevation.
West coast beaches under 0.25 km
Bequia Island Airport 10 min drive
Barbados International 50 mins
Grenada International 40 mins
Priced at $2,200,000
Contact Global Specialist Dixie Wiley at 703.347.5224 or email@example.com
Why is St. Vincent and the Grenadines a good and safe investment?
- In St. Vincent and the Grenadines the market is free and open to everyone and any nationality may purchase and hold land.
- International entities registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines are not subject to taxation.
- Favorable Tax Laws are common also in the domestic economy.
- There is no Capital Gains Tax
- No Inheritance Tax
- No tax on dividends
- Corporate tax ranges from 10 to 35%.
- There is freedom to repatriate capital and profits up to USD 100,000. Amounts exceeding that sum require approval before repatriation, which is usually given. There are no exchange controls on current transactions under USD 100,000.
- Since the country is a British Dependent Territory, all necessary infrastructures are in place and political stability is ensured.
- The Land Registry insures that your title is guaranteed by the Crown and is registered with the government.
- A Government planning department oversees building codes and development plans.
- Much increased publicity for the islands and in turn a careful and serious approach by the Government and Real Estate Brokers to monitor developments and sustain an ecological, ethical approach to development in the Grenadines.
- As a well-established offshore finance centre, all information is held in strict confidence and title to property can be held personally, in your local trust or through your local company.
- The Islands are renowned for their sunny climate, friendly people, low crime rate, and as one of the best diving and snorkelling areas in the world.
- On main land St. Vincent the construction the international airport has a completion date set for September 2013. The increased access to the Grenadines will inevitably lead to more upscale developments in the Grenadines and increase in land prices. We have investigated the proposed flight path of flights in and out and found that Bequia will not lie in the approach path.
- The prestige and leverage that developments on neighbouring islands of Mustique and Canouan and release of low price lands in Bequia have spurred the recent purchase and development of land and luxury villas and high end infrastructures (new bars and restaurants.)