Saturday, June 22, 2013
9.00 am to 12:00 pm
Keller Williams Realty Alexandria-Kingstowne
6408 Grovedale Drive, Suite 101
Alexandria, VA 22310
Thinking about buying a second, vacation, retirement home or international investment property?
Investing in our Know BEFORE You Go! workshop will help you to avoid making, what could be, a very expensive mistake.
When buying an International property generally price and location are NOT the first things to consider – knowing YOUR lifestyle and amenity preferences, the needs of YOU and YOUR family are. We want you to wake up every morning in your chosen location full of joy and happy that you found YOUR piece of paradise!
Host – Dixie Wiley – International Real Estate Specialist & Life Rich Real Estate Advisor
Main Speaker – Sue Coleman – International Real Estate Specialist & Life Rich Real Estate Advisor & President & CEO of Life Rich Real Estate
Part I. Use LRRE lifestyle and profiling tools to:
- Understand where to start
- Know what is important to you and your family
- Identify your specific lifestyle and amenity needs
- Begin to Identify the right destinations for you and your family
Then using this information you will:
- Create your own Personal Property Specification (PPS) template
- Use the information from your PPS to create a customized developer profile and questionnaire
- Learn how to use the questionnaire to identify properties that will match YOUR personal goals and objectives – before leaving home!
- Have time for practical application. You will use what you have learned during the workshop and use your PPS and Questionnaire to review and evaluate some case studies.