Bequia land for sale at Bequia Estates which is an established private development selling plots from 21,000 – 90,000 sq ft in size. The land is accessed from the road above Bequia’s Princess Margaret Beach and offers views over the west coast for Grenadines sunsets and through the mountains to the south coast for Grenadines sunrise.
BEQUIA LAND FOR SALE
Villa Plots 0.5 acre – 2 acres
This particular listing shows the land size and price for Lot 9 which is $ 10 per sq ft
Further lands are available and priced as follows:
1- 4 & 8 – $ 6 per sq ft. 25,000 – 32,000 sq ft –
Lot 9 – $ 8 per sq ft (30,363 sq ft plot)
Lot A – $ 10 per sq ft (60,000 sq ft plot)
Lot B — $ 10 per sq ft (30,000 sq ft plot)
Lot 5,6,7 – $ 4 per sq ft 80,000 – 100,000 sq ft –
Positioned around the highest point on the west coast of the island
Well built road to each plot
Electric and cable available to each plot
Excellent views to Harbour + West coast + South coast, Friendship Bay
Great location – three beaches within view and walking distance (30 minutes)
Included in each sale contract is a schedule related to construction that achieves a high quality environment
Buyers have built here to live and to rent/sell. There are several established villas built here already in a friendly ex pat community. One such house, Alta Vista villa achieved a sale price of USD 2 Million in 2008. In 2011, near to this location on the west coast, The Retreat House sold for US$ 3 Million.
Stunning ocean, mountain and coastal views
Lower Bay beach
Princess Margaret Beach and Bay
Port Elizabeth Harbour
Friendship Village and Beach
Isle a Quatre (uninhabited island)
Petit Nevis (uninhabited island)
The Bequia Cays
Balliceaux and Battoweya (uninhabited islands)
According to the listing agent Bequia is in the early stages of 10 year economic boom so growth here is especially attractive.
Villa Plots 0.5 – 2 acres
Twenty-five plot development
West coast and East coast views
0.5 – 2 acre villa plots within a private community development
West coast 35-40 minutes walk
Excellent views onto valleys, harbours and beaches
Great location – two sides of the island are viewed
Luxury 4* Resort Hotel and Restaurant on Friendship beach.
Fine dining on the water front in several locations within 5 minutes drive.
West Coast Developments:
New Jack’s Bar on Princess Margaret Beach – reminiscent of St. Barts – opened July 2007
New jetty on Princess Margaret beach – completed July 2007
New beach restaurant on Lower Bay opened February 2008
New small boutique hotel and restaurant at Lower Bay ‘Sweet Retreat’ opened 2009
New rental villa Amitabah (6 bedrooms) completed and runs as a successful rental home costing US$ 10,000 per week in high season
Retreat House (3 bedrooms) at the nearby beach Lower Bay achieved a price of US$ 3m in 2011
Devils Table, Jacks restaurant, L’Auberge des Grenadines – three new superb fine dining waterfront restaurants now provide transport from your jetty or boat.
A new luxury resort on Friendship Beach, The Bequia Beach Hotel has a very good beach bar and the restaurant serves gourmet dinner.
International Airport St. Vincent
In August 2006 the Government announced that they are forging ahead with the development of an international airport in St. Vincent.
Contact Global Specialist Dixie Wiley 703.347.5224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fairfax Realty Fairfax, VA
Why is St. Vincent and the Grenadines a good and safe investment?
- In St. Vincent and the Grenadines the market is free and open to everyone and any nationality may purchase and hold land.
- International entities registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines are not subject to taxation.
- Favorable Tax Laws are common also in the domestic economy.
- There is no Capital Gains Tax
- No Inheritance Tax
- No tax on dividends
- Corporate tax ranges from 10 to 35%.
- There is freedom to repatriate capital and profits up to USD 100,000. Amounts exceeding that sum require approval before repatriation, which is usually given. There are no exchange controls on current transactions under USD 100,000.
- Since the country is a British Dependent Territory, all necessary infrastructures are in place and political stability is ensured.
- The Land Registry insures that your title is guaranteed by the Crown and is registered with the government.
- A Government planning department oversees building codes and development plans.
- Much increased publicity for the islands and in turn a careful and serious approach by the Government and Real Estate Brokers to monitor developments and sustain an ecological, ethical approach to development in the Grenadines.
- As a well-established offshore finance centre, all information is held in strict confidence and title to property can be held personally, in your local trust or through your local company.
- The Islands are renowned for their sunny climate, friendly people, low crime rate, and as one of the best diving and snorkelling areas in the world.
- On main land St. Vincent the construction the international airport has a completion date set for September 2013. The increased access to the Grenadines will inevitably lead to more upscale developments in the Grenadines and increase in land prices. We have investigated the proposed flight path of flights in and out and found that Bequia will not lie in the approach path.
- The prestige and leverage that developments on neighbouring islands of Mustique and Canouan and release of low price lands in Bequia have spurred the recent purchase and development of land and luxury villas and high end infrastructures (new bars and restaurants.)
All information received from Grenadine Escape and believed reliable but not guaranteed.