Ginger Lily is a luxury villa for sale on Bequia island, Mustique’s neighbour. With views south to the Grenadines islands and north to St. Vincent and St. Lucia.
You can hear the waves crashing along the shoreline from this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, classic, Oliver Messel style new build. One feels almost, surrounded by ocean views. Precision made sliding doors open the main entertaining room up to deep verandas facing both north and south vistas. This is an incredibly beautiful slice of a very special island. Built in coral stone and decorated beautifully, this home offers a high level of luxury and access by foot to two beaches, from a very enviable location.
The house is built over two floors with 3 bedrooms on the upper level, entertaining room, dining room, kitchen and bar. The sea is on both sides of the house yet here you are elevated with cool breezes and dreamy views. From here you can walk down to a private little rocky bay and to the sandy beach of Adams Bay.
Ginger Lily is one of 9 Ridge Top Villas at Baie de Sucre Private Residences on Bequia are designed by the architect of Mustique fame Thomas Dehen.
There is no-where in the world that has comparable views and natural surroundings to a Ridge-Top Villa at Baie de Sucre. The land was specifically selected to create some of the most exclusive high end villas in the world.
Apart from the gorgeous style, eco design and location here, there are some very attractive Tax Incentives that make this both a spectacular lifestyle proposition and savvy investment.
Contact Global Specialist Dixie Wiley at 703.347.5224 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1.0 acre ridge top plot with near 360 views.
- 5 luxurious en suite bedrooms
- 5,600 internal square feet
- Infinity Edge Swimming pool 7.69m (25ft) x 3.9m (13ft)
- Plunge Pool 1.8m (6ft) x 3.8m (12ft 6″) both are fresh water pool, ‘salt chlorinated.’
- Guest washroom
- Living room opens full length on two sides to sunrise and sunset views
- Indoor dining room and outdoor dining gazebo
- Private drive way and gated entrance
- New Build
- Outstanding views
- Mains Electricity UK 240V and US 220V plug points
- Cable TV and WiFi, surround sound speaker system
- Private water supply with water tanks and treatment
- Mosquito-netted window openings
- Ceiling fans and airconditioning
- Irrigation system for landscaping
- Paths leads to two beaches
- Hope Beach is a picture perfect powdery white atlantic coast beach.
- Restaurant and Spa facilities are 10 minute drive away.
- 10 minutes to Mustique Island by plane / hour by speedboat.
- Eight more beaches within 15 minutes drive.
- Port Elizabeth and Admiralty Harbour 15 minutes drive.
- Superb snorkelling, hiking, bird watching
Bequia Island Airport 20min
Barbados International 50 min flight
Grenada International 40 min flight
Food and wine
Fully Equipped kitchen and Bar.
Restaurants on the island are good and varied (Italian, Swedish, French, Caribbean, American) The local food store has an impressive selection of fine wines and imported foods to match the desires of the super yachts for whom it originally opened in the 1960’s.
Map: Bequia is the second largest island in the Grenadines, 10 km South of St Vincent and 8 km north of Mustique
Air: Private Jet to Canouan island just 5 minutes flight from Bequia’s airport. Fly to Barbados and Bequia airport has daily flights from here. Alternative with chartered plane would be Martinique, St Lucia, or Grenada. It is also possible to fly Barbados – St Vincent and then take the ferry.
Property promoted by Dixie Wiley
Licensed Realtor in Virginia
International Real Estate Specialist
Keller Williams Realty
Property – Grenadine Escape