Luxury 3 acre, 6 bed, Ocean View Caribbean villa for sale in Bequia’s premier residential location. Bequia island, Mustique’s neighbour in the Eastern Caribbean.
Situated overlooking an extraordinarily beautiful, wild and remote beach with turquoise coral reefs off shore. It truly encapsulates the essence of the Caribbean – luxurious but not flash, private but not remote, unique but not just for its own sake.
The property has been created out of a virgin piece of land (3 acres) on the edge of the Mount Pleasant, arguably one of the best and most exclusive locations in the Grenadines.
This property caters specifically for those more discriminating owners wishing to avoid a high density and artificial environment, with an emphasis on seclusion, build quality and ambiance.
Finished and decorated to the highest standards in a classical clean style. The Lodges all have coral stone tiled floors throughout, with green heart timber sliding/folding doors leading onto tatibu-decked verandas.
A long drive with it’s entrance adjacent to the estate of the former Prime Minster leads to the sea green gates at the perimeter of the property. The Great Lodge is approached along jasmine scented paths and a symetrically designed court yard to a coral stone tiled entrance garden this building is centrally placed within the property and forms the main entertaining space. It comprises a huge entertaining room with teak floor boards, full-height greenheart ceiling and precision made sliding glass panels which open fully along the entire length of the room.
A beautifully furnished separate sitting room also has teak floor boards and a pitched, greenheart ceiling.
The hall homes a fully fitted bar area with wine storage / cooler and icemaker.
The kitchen is equipped for serious catering complete with stainless steel units with stone worktops, range cooker, double fridge, freezer, coffee maker.
The Great Lodge’s exterior is covered with a 12’ deep wrap around balcony with Peruvian mahogany floor boards and greenheart hand rails and pillars covered with beautiful creeping vines.
Master Lodge 1 & 2 are situated to one side of the Great Lodge and comprise a very spacious double bedroom, adjoining sitting room, fully-fitted dressing room and bathroom. A spacious decked veranda affords wonderful views over Hope Beach below.
The Guest Lodge comprises a very spacious double bedroom, fully-fitted dressing room and bathroom.
The Family Lodge comprises a huge bedroom and ensuite bathroom on the first floor with 2 bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms on the ground floor.
The Staff House is located at the entrance of the property it comprises a living room, two bedrooms and a shower room. The lower floor comprises a general storage area and fully functioning laundry room.
The Master Lodge comprises a very spacious double bedroom with study/living room, fully fitted dressing room and luxury bathroom. A spacious decked veranda affords wonderful views over Hope Beach. Master Lodge 1 has a modern roll top bath and large shower.
Another Master Lodge comprises a very spacious double bedroom with study/living room, fully fitted dressing room and luxury bathroom. A spacious decked veranda affords wonderful views over Hope Beach. Master Lodge 2 has large shower.
Guest Lodge comprises a very spacious double bedroom, fully fitted dressing room, luxury bathroom and ocean facing veranda. Guest Lodge 1 en suite bathroom with showers and spa style fittings.
Family Lodge comprises a huge bedroom and en suite bathroom on the 1st floor and 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on the ground floor and ocean facing veranda. Family Lodge 3 en suite bathrooms with showers and spa style fittings.
TV room with a wide flat screen. TV with an Entertainment system. Kawasaki Mule. Freshwater infinity swimming pool.
Cable TV, DVD player and ipod music station.
Coral stone steps lead down from the Great Lodge veranda and garden to the 45ft x 15ft swimming pool, surrounded by a generous coral stone terrace with a shady gazebo and sun loungers at one end and a raised hard wood decked area at the other. Water falls from the infinity pool the view over Hope Bay’s pasture, palm studded beach and turquoise waters from the pool is truly spectacular. The fresh water is cleaned by the latest salt sanitizer. Approaching the Great Lodge to enter the Great Lodge walk through lush gardens, lily ponds and scented shrubs to a central symmetrically designed court yard. Through mahogany doors – hues of Walnut and Mahogany woods reflect on the expansive blue sea views. From here you are looking through the villas main house. Pretty paths lead to the pool and six private accommodation lodges.
Beneath the pool is the plant room housing all the pool equipment.
Fully Equipped staff will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Bar service.
Restaurants on the island are good and varied (Italian, Swedish, French, Caribbean, American) The local food store has an impressive selection of fine wines and imported foods to match the desires of the super yachts for whom it originally opened in the 1960’s.
- 3.0 acre plot
- 6 separate residential lodges
- 6 air conditioned guest suites with walk in closets and luxury bathrooms
- Great Lodge with an ocean facing entertaining room, 2nd sitting room and a study
- 45x15ft infinity swimming pool
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with surprisingly clever visual effects.
- 8 bathrooms
- 2 bedroom staff lodge sleeps 4
- Guest washroom
- Ocean facing dining veranda at the main lodge and all bedroom lodges
- Private drive way and gated entrance
- 1068.77 sqm built area
- New Build
- Outstanding views
- Two gazebos
- Entrance water feature
- mains electricity at 110 & 220 v / 50 cycles
- private water supply from underground water tanks
- mosquito-netted window openings
- ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Path leads to beach access (10 minute walk)
- Hope Beach is a picture perfect powdery white atlantic coast beach.
- Restaurant and Spa facilities are a short drive away.
- Yacht moorings available.
- 10 minutes to Mustique Island by plane / ½ hour by speedboat.
- Eight more beaches within ten minutes drive.
- Port Elizabeth and Admiralty Harbour 1 minutes drive.
- Superb snorkeling, hiking, bird watching
Bequia Island Airport 20min
Barbados International 50 min flight
Grenada International 40 min flight
Price: 5,000,000 USD
Contact Global Specialist Dixie Wiley at 703.347.5224 or email@example.com
Why is St. Vincent and the Grenadines a good and safe investment?
- In St. Vincent and the Grenadines the market is free and open to everyone and any nationality may purchase and hold land.
- International entities registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines are not subject to taxation.
- Favorable Tax Laws are common also in the domestic economy.
- There is no Capital Gains Tax
- No Inheritance Tax
- No tax on dividends
- Corporate tax ranges from 10 to 35%.
- There is freedom to repatriate capital and profits up to USD 100,000. Amounts exceeding that sum require approval before repatriation, which is usually given. There are no exchange controls on current transactions under USD 100,000.
- Since the country is a British Dependent Territory, all necessary infrastructures are in place and political stability is ensured.
- The Land Registry insures that your title is guaranteed by the Crown and is registered with the government.
- A Government planning department oversees building codes and development plans.
- Much increased publicity for the islands and in turn a careful and serious approach by the Government and Real Estate Brokers to monitor developments and sustain an ecological, ethical approach to development in the Grenadines.
- As a well-established offshore finance centre, all information is held in strict confidence and title to property can be held personally, in your local trust or through your local company.
- The Islands are renowned for their sunny climate, friendly people, low crime rate, and as one of the best diving and snorkelling areas in the world.
- On main land St. Vincent the construction the international airport has a completion date set for September 2013. The increased access to the Grenadines will inevitably lead to more upscale developments in the Grenadines and increase in land prices. We have investigated the proposed flight path of flights in and out and found that Bequia will not lie in the approach path.
- The prestige and leverage that developments on neighbouring islands of Mustique and Canouan and release of low price lands in Bequia have spurred the recent purchase and development of land and luxury villas and high end infrastructures (new bars and restaurants.)